StudentCity invites you to join us at Quebec’s premiere ski resort.
Mont Tremblant is home to 95 runs that are serviced by 14 state-of-the-art lifts. This massive mountain has 18 acres of ramps, rails and jumps, and will certainly satisfy skiers and snowboarders alike. This #1 ski resort in Northeast America is the best winter getaway for college students. Over 10,000 students travel to Tremblant in January alone! You and your friends will love staying in the Tremblant Pedestrian Village, with all the action of this lively town right at your footsteps.
Way more than a ski and snowboard vacation!
You will be able to participate in demo days, competitions with races and obstacles, and party with thousands of other college students all week long, including events with live music, happy hours, DJs and an exclusive main event on Thursday night!
Not a skier or a snowboarder? No problem! The Tremblant Pedestrian Village has plenty to keep you busy and having fun on your trip. There is free lifts open all day to take you from the bottom of the mountain to the top and back. If that doesn’t spark your interest there are also bars, restaurants, and shopping surrounding your hotel.
- January 6th-10th 2014
- Optional roundtrip deluxe motor coach transportation
- 3 or 5 nights accommodations at Tour de Voyageurs
- 3 day all mountain lift ticket
- Daily happy hour with food & drink specials at various bars
- Exclusive StudentCity wristband with emergency telephone number
- On-site StudentCity staff
- Tour des Voyageurs- 4 Star Lodging in Tremblant Village
- Voted #1 Resort in Eastern North America
- Ski-in, ski-out lift access from your lodging
- Outdoor whirlpool bath, sauna and fitness room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Check out additional amenities at Tour des Voyageurs
Exclusive StudentCity Events
- Exclusive StudentCity day activities & night events
- Nightclub theme parties and specials at Cafe d’Epoque, P’Tit Caribou, and more
- Wild Thursday night mountain top party with DJs and entertainment to close out an awesome week! *extra cost