Spring Break can be a tricky week to navigate … from figuring out how to pace yourself throughout the day to making sure you don’t wake up next to that less than attractive person you met at the club the night before, there are definitely some do’s and don’ts of Spring Break that you need to live by for the week.
|THE DO’S OF SPRING BREAK:
- DO bring all of your friends with you on your Spring Break trip to have the most fun possible.
- DO make a budget for yourself and take advantage of the all-inclusive accommodations so you don’t spend unnecessary money on food and alcohol.
- DO communicate with your parents. A phone call, text, Morse code, smoke signal, carrier pigeon; just something to let them know you’re alive.
- DO pack sunscreen! Your pale winter skin is no match for the Caribbean sun and no one wants to be a lobster after the first day.
- DO use the buddy system and keep track of your friends. No man left behind!
- DO pace yourself. Day drinking is great, but if you can’t make it out to the club at night you’re wasting half of your trip.
- DO buy the party package for your Spring Break 2016 destination, otherwise you’re going to miss out on the best parties.
THE DON’TS OF SPRING BREAK:
- DON’T party so hard during the day that you can’t make it out to the clubs at night.
- DON’T leave your friend at the club alone …. no matter how cute that guy she is talking to is. Get his number and drag her out of there with you.
- DON’T go drunk shopping. No one wants to explain why there is a $200 charge on the credit card for authentic sombreros. Shop sober. Please.
- DON’T over pack for your Spring Break trip. All you really need is a bathing suit, some shorts, and clothes for the club and you’re set.
- DON’T be a sloppy drunk and the friend that everyone has to take care of. It’s not cute and everyone hates you.
- DON’T miss your flight on the last day of your trip. Set 7 alarms, schedule a wake up call, or just don’t go to sleep; whatever you do, make sure you get on that plane.
- DON’T destroy your hotel room. Any damages that are caused will be charged against your deposit and we all know that you’re too broke to pay to fix a wall.
Spring Break will be the best week of your life; don’t make any stupid decisions that will impact how much fun you are having. Whether you are raging in the clubs of Cancun or basking in the glorious sun of Punta Cana, you will end the week wishing you could stay forever. To get more information on Spring Break 2016, click here or on the button below!