Nassau Spring Break 2014
Nassau, Bahamas is the new hot spot for Spring Break 2014. The beaches are covered in white sand and surrounded by turquoise waters, the hotels are student-friendly with awesome staff, and the nightlife is fun and different from any other destination. Nassau is definitely the movement this year – don’t miss out!
SuperClubs Breezes Bahamas
With our headquarter hotel, Paradise Island Harbour Resort quickly selling out, we want to make sure you know about all of the resort options we have in Nassau. SuperClubs Breezes is one of our favorite hotels on the island. It is spring breaker friendly, and has many activities and an awesome animation team to keep you entertained.
Why stay at Breezes:
– All inclusive meals with various buffet and a la carte options & a beach grille
– All inclusive beverages (alcohol, too!) at 4 different bars, including a pool bar and self-serve daiquiris at the lobby bar, open til 1am.
– Rock climbing, flying trapeze, and waterskiing on site
– Pool and ping pong tables
– Fitness center
– Beautiful swimming pool
– Only steps from gorgeous Cable Beach
– Free wireless Internet
– Club Hurricane on site for a fun night at the resort
– Wonderfully appointed guestrooms with awesome views, ideal amenities, and ground floor rooms have individual outdoor hammocks
StudentCity traveler perks:
All StudentCity travelers enjoy awesome perks for coming on spring break with us.
First and foremost, you have exclusive access to our party packages. In Nassau, we have the biggest and best spring break events, and ONLY StudentCity travelers can gain entrance.
- Gold Party Package – 4 nights of free cover and open bar at StudentCity events held at top Nassau nightclubs and bars, such as Aura (pictured above & located at The Atlantis Resort and Casino), Luna Nightclub, The Quarter, Bambu, Fat Tuesday, The Entertainment Palace. and Pirate’s Pub.
- Platinum Party Package – includes Gold Party Package perks, plus private island day party*, and three additional nights of free cover at Aura, Senor Frogs, or Bambu, depending on the night.
*The private island day party is the most raved about part of StudentCity’s Nassau trips. You definitely do not want to miss out on it. A boat will pick you up and bring you to a private island where you will have open bar, food, snorkeling, and a DJ all day for a wild daytime party on the island. If you want a party experience like you’ve never had before, the platinum party package is the only way to go!
All of our travelers also have StudentCity staff available 24 hours a day for their entire stay. From the moment you exit the airport in Nassau, StudentCity staff will greet you and guide you to your ground transportation to your orientation and to your hotel.