So you’ve already chosen where you’ll be soaking up the sun for this coming Spring Break, and your trip is all booked. Now, it’s time to make sure you’re totally prepared for all that is about to happen. Before we see you in nearly a matter of weeks, there are a few things we are here to help you with.
Getting ready for Spring Break:
– Zero out your balance – your trip must be fully paid in order to travel.
– Be sure you have a valid passport (if traveling internationally) and ID.
– Hit the gym – use that holiday money to renew your membership. Get that body ready to show off your best assets.
– Track down your friends – make sure you’re all on the same page. Last thing we want is for someone to be out of the loop, not have their trip paid off, and not be able to go on Spring Break!
– Prepare for the best week of your life – exclusive night events, special drinking hours, free cover, no lines, etc., all with your StudentCity Party Package. If you plan on spending the majority of your nights at the clubs and bars, we encourage pre-purchasing your party package. Cover charges can range from $60-100 per night, and lines can be hours long, but we want you in there partying with us!
It’s almost time!
Once you’ve taken care of everything on this list, you’re just about ready for the best time of your life; Spring Break! Check back with us in the coming weeks for a full list of things you aren’t going to want to forget to pack. We can’t wait to see you all so soon!