Freeport, Bahamas; you’re either with us, or you’re screwed.
StudentCity is the only option when you’re going to Freeport for Spring Break, as we throw the only parties on the island! Not only do we throw the only parties, but they’re also exclusive to StudentCity travelers. You’ve got to stay with us to play with us, so we’re trusting that you’ll make the right decision here.
StudentCity beach parties are hosted every day at Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach; StudentCity Headquarters Hotel in Freeport. DJs and MCs run the show every day, playing music all day long and hosting fun Spring Break contests with awesome prizes to give out.
Quick Facts About Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach:
- All-Inclusive Accommodations – Viva Wyndham is the only resort on the island to offer an all-inclusive package. All of your meals and beverages on the property are included in the price.
- Three Restaurants – dine at any of the three restaurants on the property; Junkanoo (buffet), Viva Cafe (Italian), Bamboo (Asian)
- Beachfront Property & Activities – you’ll be staying right on the beach and have access to beach volleyball, watersports, trapeze, tennis and basketball courts, and more!
- Pool & Jacuzzi – Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach boasts a massive outdoor pool and large outdoor Jacuzzi for your enjoyment.
- Free WiFi – connect to the resort’s free WiFi and post those Instagrams and Snapchat stories to keep your family and friends back home good and jealous!