While almost everything imaginable is included in your Spring Break cruise, there are a few extra things that we would like to offer to Inception at Sea cruisers. This is part of what makes Inception at Sea such a unique experience; each trip has the ability to be custom in order to fit your individual needs or the needs of your group. Want to know what’s not included in the starting price of your trip?
Here’s all of the additional aspects you can consider for your Spring Break cruise:
- VIP BOTTLE SERVICE – although premium liquors, beers, and wines are included in your package on board Inception at Sea, you may also set up bottle service on board the Norwegian Sky at various venues on the ship/in the Bahamas, and you’ll be able to choose from multiple bottle packages to suit your needs.
- AIRFARE – airfare to Miami, Florida may be added to your travel package at an additional cost. Flight prices will vary depending on availability, airline, and your departure city.
- PRE & POST CRUISE HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS – we will be hosting travelers for pre & post Inception at Sea events at The Catalina Hotel & Beach Club in South Beach, located right on Collins Ave. We would love to extend your stay in Miami for a full Spring Break experience!
- SPECIALTY DINING – there are many complimentary dining options on board the Norwegian Sky included in your Spring Break cruise package, but there are also specialty dining options available if you’re looking to expand your palette. You may arrange reservations for these restaurants once on board.
- ARTIST MEET & GREETS – there will be many opportunities to earn/win Meet & Greets with Inception at Sea artists both leading up to and while on the cruise. Expect contests, booking incentives, and other various ways to score an artist Meet & Greet.
Are you interested in learning more about these trip extras before booking your Spring Break cruise on Inception at Sea? CLICK HERE to REQUEST INFO TODAY! Once you request more information, we will be in touch with you with all of the details for getting started.