We are the Spring Break professionals…
We can’t even count the number of times we have been on spring break, whether it was in high school, college, or as StudentCity staff. Needless to say, we’ve seen it all, been through it all, and we know what we are doing. Now we’d like to share our knowledge with you! We want you to have the best Spring Break possible;
- GO SOMEWHERE. If you haven’t planned a trip yet, there is still time! We are still booking reservations and would love to help you and your friends have the best week of your life!
- MUSIC. Whether you are flying or driving to your warm destination, you are going to want to have a sweet playlist to get you pumped up. Don’t forget that it doesn’t end there, as you are going to want to keep the beats going all week with music going in your room while getting ready, pregaming, and whatever else you’re doing in there. Get your iPods and eardrums ready for all of the Spring Break music!
- SAFETY. Keep the sun, sex, and partying at a safe caliber. Nowhere in here did we say to limit the possibilities, just use common sense and make safe decisions. No one wants to be the guy or girl who is looking like a lobster by day 2. We’ve seen it before, we will see it again this year, it will ruin your trip – don’t let it be you; lube up.
- NO DRAMA. Know the group you’re going away with, as you are going to be spending 7 straight days with these people. No drama queens and kings allowed on our clock!
- TRY NEW THINGS. If you’re the adventurous type, check out the local excursions that are available in your destination. We can also help with organizing activities, or visit your hotel front desk for more information.
- DOWNTIME. Don’t exhaust yourself. Know your limits and know that Spring Break is all about around-the-clock fun and partying. It’s okay to take a breather or a power nap every now and then.
- DON’T STRESS. Go with the flow and stick to your StudentCity party itinerary and you will be golden. You’ll never have to stress about where to go at night, or what time things are happening. Refer back to the schedule we will be providing you with for night events and daytime drinking hours. For any other questions or concerns, find a StudentCity staff member wearing a red shirt.
With all of this being said, we invite you to LIKE us on Facebook and FOLLOW us on Twitter, where we post new Spring Break information and fun facts on a daily basis. This is also where we address common spring break concerns and answer any and all questions you may have about our destinations and your upcoming trip. We can’t wait to see you all so soon!
How are you preparing for Spring Break?