We heard through the grapevine that you and your friends want to get out of the country for Spring Break 2017 and hit up a beautiful tropical Caribbean island that offers awesome all-inclusive resorts, beach parties, and student-exclusive night events…
We also heard that this Spring Break dream of yours must be achieved with a tight budget. You guys don’t have a ton of money to spend this year, and that’s okay! Freeport, Bahamas offers everything that you’re looking for and MORE!
Stay at the only all-inclusive resort in Freeport for four nights for only $749 per person, including round-trip ferry transportation to and from the island.
Party on the white-sand beaches by day at StudentCity Spring Break parties and experience the open-air bar scene of Port Lucaya and other Freeport venues by night with your exclusive StudentCity Party Package. Freeport, Bahamas offers the perfect amount of fun combined with the necessary R&R when you went too hard the day before.
When traveling with StudentCity, your Freeport Spring Break trip includes:
- Round-trip ferry transportation – no need to fly! Simply take the ferry to Freeport from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- All-inclusive accommodations – stay at our headquarters hotel, Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach, to get the only all-inclusive accommodations on the island.
*Standard hotel accommodations are also available at a cheaper cost, no food or alcohol included.
- StudentCity Party Package – StudentCity has the only Spring Break Party Package in Freeport, and these events will be the highlight of your trip. The Gold Pass includes free cover, open bar, and private bus transportation to all night events during your trip.
- Ground transfers – StudentCity sets up private bus transportation for travelers to get from the ferry port to their hotel and back to the ferry port upon their departure.
- StudentCity beach parties – StudentCity DJs and MCs run the show every day at the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach day parties, the only beach parties in Freeport!
- StudentCity Staff – professional staff members are available 24 hours a day and are present at all events.