Ever dream of eating a French baguette under the Eiffel Tower? Or maybe your dream vacation consists of drinking sangria and eating tapas on the beach in Barcelona. When you spend 10 days exploring Western Europe you'll be able to spend each day checking off bucket list moments just like these.
Not only will you explore the amazing cities of Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam, and Berlin and all of their iconic landmarks, your experienced tour guide will take you beyond the tourist sites to experience the hidden gems that the locals rave about.
Once you arrive in Barcelona you will be blown away by the vibrant culture that surrounds you. Whether you are looking to explore the city's rich art history, enjoy some tapas in a local restaurant on the beach, or experience the VIP side of Barcelona’s crazy nightlife and world-renowned clubs, this city has something for everyone.
- Explore Gaudi’s Park Güell, the Picasso Museum, Camp Nou, or Casa Batlló.
- Go on Sandeman’s New Barcelona Walking Tour with your experienced tour guide to see some of Barcelona's most amazing sites.
- Eat some tapas and drink some cava at one of the many restaurants or bars in one of Barcelona's famous districts.
- Experience the VIP side of Barcelona’s crazy nightlife and world-renowned clubs on the beach.
- Utilize your experienced tour guide for recommendations on the best places to eat, drink, hangout, and experience the local culture.
You'd be lying if you said you have never dreamed of seeing the Eiffel Tower. The second stop on your 10-day tour of Western Europe will have you immersed in the French culture while checking off numerous items from your bucket list. Audrey Hepburn said it best; “Paris is always a good idea”.
- Go on the guided Sandeman’s New Paris Walking Tour, including stops at the Notre Dame, Pont des Arts, Les Tuileries, the Louvre and much more.
- Check out the museums, shop on the chic Champs-Élysées, or hang out at the Eiffel Tower.
- Use your free time to check out Paris’s bustling nightlife, watch the Eiffel Tower light up, scope out the sunset at Sacre Coure, take a trip out to Versailles Palace, and more!
- Just like in Barcelona, your experienced tour guides will be able to recommend the best places to eat, drink, hangout, and all of the must-see locations.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The third stop on your 10-day tour of Western Europe will have you arriving in the iconic city of Amsterdam. As soon as you step off the coach bus, you will fall in love with this amazing city. From the bustling nightlife to the quaint canals, numerous little bars and restaurants, rich history, and more, Amsterdam will blow you away.
- Depart on Sandeman’s New Amsterdam Walking Tour with your experienced tour guide and the rest of your group to see the Red Light District, Dam Square, the canals, the Anne Frank House, and more.
- Use your free time to explore the city's museums, restaurants, and shops or sign up for one of the various bike and canal tours for a quicker way to see the city.
- Sign up for an optional self-guided tour of the Heineken Factory
- Visit Museumplein, where you can take your picture on the famous I Amsterdam sign.
- When you are not taking part in group activities, your experienced tour guides will be able to recommend the best places to eat, drink, hangout, and all of the must-see locations.
The last stop on your 10-day tour of Western Europe will have you exploring the massive city that first divided Europe and then reunited it. The history-rich city of Berlin is a place where foodies, art lovers, party goers, and culture seekers all come together.
- Begin Sandeman’s New Berlin Walking Tour, where you will see Brandenberg Gate, The Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie, The Reichstag, Mitte Town, and Museum Island.
- Wander through the East Side Gallery along the Berlin Wall with your experienced tour guide.
- Use your free time to check out Museum Island, get a view of the city at the TV Tower, shop at the markets, and more.
- The night is free to join a pub crawl or explore the eclectic night scene.
- Get recommendations on the best places to eat, drink, hangout, and experience the local culture from your experienced tour guide.
The mix of culture, nightlife, and cuisine in Western Europe is incomparable to anywhere else in the world. When you embark on your 10-day tour of Western Europe with The Bucket List by StudentCity, you are entering into a diverse cultural experience that will be ingrained in your memory forever.
To view trip inclusions, dates and pricing and get more information on how you can start planning your trip to Western Europe, click here or on the button below.