StudentCity welcomes ASOS as an exclusive sponsor for Spring Break 2017 across multiple top destinations! ASOS is the UK’s number one fashion and beauty destination. With 75,000 product lines across Womenswear, Menswear, Footwear, Accessories, Jewelry, and Beauty, ASOS is setting the pace in a worldwide fashion revolution.
Where may you have seen or heard of ASOS before?
ASOS ships to 40 countries and also has specific websites targeting the USA, France, Germany, Italy, Australia, Russia, and China. They have offices in London, Sydney, New York, France, Germany, and China. ASOS is aiming to be the world’s #1 online fashion brand for 20-somethings, and are constantly working to attract top talent across the globe to help them achieve their goals.
Get involved this Spring Break! StudentCity and ASOS are currently seeking brand ambassadors for Spring Break 2017.
Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Represent the ASOS Brand and its initiatives during Spring Break during the month of March
- Be able to travel and work on-location for 2-3 consecutive weeks (travel & accommodations paid for)
- Create awareness and spread the word about ASOS through person-to-person interaction
- Participate in activations at all major events during Spring Break
- Promote and direct social media usage by students and the use of Hotpoint App devices
- Create an incredible student experience and get people excited about ASOS!
The ideal ASOS Brand Ambassador is ready to jump in, have fun and work hard! This person lives and breathes fashion and considers themselves a trendsetter in their own right. This person knows the importance of expressing oneself through fashion and creativity. They understand the power of branding and social media and frequently use social platforms in everyday life, especially Instagram and Snapchat. Must be friendly and able to interact and have fun with new people!
Skills and Experience Required:
Experience in the fashion industry or working in a fashion-related capacity is a plus but not mandatory. Experience in promotions or event coordination preferred.
Learn more about ASOS straight from the mouths of our awesome sponsors…
The ASOS WAY:
We do things a certain way - The ASOS Way. It’s our DNA and runs through every single thing we do here - it defines who we are, what we do and how we do it. Some things change, these don’t.
- We are passionate; we are proud to be a part of ASOS, we always give our best and we celebrate our successes.
- We are Customer Obsessed; we know our customers love fashion and we understand what they want, we know our stuff inside and out, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- We restlessly innovate; we don’t stand still, we give it a go and we’re brave.
- We are collaborative and respectful; We work together to get the job done, we grow ideas from within, we make things happen and we do the right thing.
People are the future of our business and we have really big ideas. We know we need people who can turn these ideas into reality – it’s our people that make the difference.