So you’re rounding out the first semester of your sophomore year in college and still aren’t sure what major you are going to declare. Well, StudentCity is here to help you out.
With unemployment rates at such a tremendous high right now, here is a list of the
- Actuarial Science
- educational Administration & Supervision
- School Student Counseling
- Geological & Physical Engineering
- Astronomy & Astrophysics
- Teacher Education
- Agricultural Economics
- Medical Technologies Technician
- Atmospheric Sciences & Meteorology
- Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Public Policy
Considering a career in any of these 14 fields of work could be extremely worthwhile, given that the unemployment rate in each area is less than 2%.